1. Add the pork, salt, sugar, sesame oil, white pepper, wine, oil, water, and cornstarch to a bowl and whip everything together.
2. Take a wrapper, add about a teaspoon of filling. Fold the wrapper in half for a triangle shape. Bring together the two outer corners, and press and add water to seal.
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil and boil the noodles. Set aside
2. Boil the wontons until they are fully cooked.
3. Heat up the chicken broth. Add back the noodles and the wontons.
4. Assemble with vegetables and serve.
1 pack of Wonton Noodle Thin
Vegetables (your own choice)
1 pack of Wonton Wrapper
Salt (plus more to taste)