1. Remove Twin Marquis Kalguksu noodles from package and pull noodles apart. Set aside.
2. Combine 10 cups of water with kelp in a pot on high heat. When water starts to boil, lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Resume high heat, boil and add clams to pot. When clams are opened, remove clams and kelp. Set clams aside and discard kelp.
4. Add Twin Marquis Kalguksu noodles to the boiling broth and cook for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
5. Add shrimp, onion, and zucchini. Cook for about 3 minutes until shrimps and noodles are cooked.
6. Add clams back into the pot. Add salt and scallions and serve.