1. Mix all the ingredients for sauce
2. Whisk eggs with salt. Heat the pan and coat with oil. Add eggs to the pan and make a thin and round omelet. Set aside on plate.
3. Heat the pan and coat with oil. Add bacon cook until fat is rendered and edges are crispy. Then add onion, scallion and kimchi and stir-fry for 1 minute.
4. Add Twin Marquis Yakisoba to the bacon mixture and toss together. Cook covered for 1 minute, then remove cover and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
5. Put the noodles on the half of omelet. Fold omelet and garnish with CJ Gochujang Sauce and mayonnaise.
Optional: Kimchi juice 1 tbsp, gochujang paste 1/2 tbsp, soy sauce ½ tbsp, sugar 1 tsp, water 1 tbsp, mayonnaise
– Bacon 2 strips, cut into small pieces
– Kimchi ½ cup, cut into small pieces
– Onion 1 oz, chopped
– Scallion 1 oz, chopped
– 2 eggs
– a pinch of salt