For 1 serving
Twin Marquis Yakisoba noodle 8oz (½ pack)
Bacon 2 strips
Kimchi ½ cup
a pinch of salt
Sauce: kimchi juice 1 tbsp, gochujang paste 1/2 tbsp, soy sauce ½ tbsp, sugar 1tsp, water 1 tbsp
Garnish: CJ Gochujang Hot & Sweet Sauce, mayonnaise
1. Mix all the ingredients for sauce
2. Dice bacon, onion, scallion and kimchi
3. Whisk eggs with salt. Heat the pan and coat with oil. Add eggs to the pan and make a thin and round omelet. Set aside on plate.
4. Heat the pan and coat with oil. Add bacon cook until fat is rendered and edges are crispy. Then add onion, scallion and kimchi and stir-fry for 1 minute.
5. Add Twin Marquis Yakisoba to the bacon mixture and toss together. Cook covered for 1 minute, then remove cover and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
6. Put the noodles on the half of omelet. Fold omelet and garnish with CJ Gochujang Sauce and mayonnaise.