1 lb Twin Marquis Plain Noodle (1 package)
½ cup Green beans
½ cup Carrot
1/3 cup cabbage
1 small onion
1/3 cup baby corn
½ lb Shrimp
Fresh Cilantro to garnish
3 tbsp Red Curry paste
1 ¾ cups Coconut milk
2 cups Chicken stock
A pinch of salt and pepper
– Cook the noodle in boiling water for 5mins, drain and rinse in cold water.
– Boil water and add green beans for 1 minute. Remove and rinse with cold water.
– Slice green beans in half lengthwise, slice carrot, onion, and cabbage.
– Heat wok and coat with cooking oil. Add shrimp, stir until almost fully cooked, and set aside.
– Add more oil, onion, carrot, cabbage, baby corn, green bean and stir.
– Add red curry paste and mix well.
– Add back shrimp. Pour chicken stock and coconut milk.
– Mix in noodles.
– Season with salt and pepper and let it boil for 2mins.
– Transfer to plate, garnish with cilantro and serve.