1. In a medium bowl, add ground pork, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, sugar, white pepper powder, and napa cabbage.
2. Mix for 2 minutes, or until combined.
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until ready to be used.
4. Place the dumpling wrapper onto the table.
5. Wet the edges of the dumpling water with water.
6. Place 2 teaspoon dumpling filling onto the center of the dumpling wrapper.
7. Fold the dumpling in the middle before pleating from the center towards the end. Repeat these steps with the rest of the dumpling wrapper and filling.
8. In a large pan, add two cups of water and boil.
9. Place napa cabbage onto the 10-inch bamboo steam baskets on top of a pan.
10. Place nine dumplings on the napa cabbage, equidistant from each other.
11. Cover the bamboo cover on top and steam for 10 minutes over medium heat.
12. Let it cool for 5 minutes, before serving.