Short Ribs Shanghai Noodle
1 lb Marinated short ribs
1 pk 16oz Twin Marquis Shanghai Plain Noodle (Thick or Thin)
½ lb leafy greens (or your preference)
3 cups Beef Broth
2 tbsp Cooking Oil
Optional – Scallion
1. Heat wok/pan with oil and sear short ribs on all sides until golden brown.
2. Add beef broth, Let it boil and continue simmer for 10 minutes or fully cooked.
3. In a separate pot, blanched the noodles, drain and set aside.
4. Add leafy greens to the broth wok/pan and cook for 2 minutes.
1. Portion noodles in 2 separate bowls.
2. Placed short ribs and vegetables on top
3. Pour broth into the bowl.
4. Garnish with scallion (optional)