1. In a medium bowl, add ground pork, garlic, ginger, soy sauce.
2. Mix for 2 minutes, or until combined.
3. Refrigerate for 10 minutes, or until ready to be used.
4. In a small pot, add and boil water.
5. Add thick wonton noodles and boil for 4 minutes, or until noodles are soften and cooked.
6. In a large pan, add oil over high heat.
7. Add the ground pork and stir occasionally for 5-8 minutes, or until cooked.
8. Add the carrot and onion, and stir and cooked for 5 minutes.
9. Add black bean paste and chicken broth, stir until evenly combined.
10. In a small bowl add water to the cornstarch and stir, to make a slurry.
11. Add the slurry to the pan and stir for 3-6 minutes until sauce is thickened to the consistency of your liking.
12. Add the black bean sauce filling to the wonton noodles.
13. Toss, serve, and enjoy!
1 lb ground pork
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp ginger, grated
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp canola oil
1 large carrot, chopped
1 large white onion, chopped
1 zucchini, chopped
1/4 cup black bean paste
1 cup chicken broth
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp water
2 tsp white sesame seeds, to garnish