1. In a medium bowl, add ground pork, shrimp, salt, white pepper, sugar, rice wine, cornstarch.
2. Mix for 2 minutes, or until combined.
3. Refrigerate 15 minutes, or until ready to be used.
4. Place wonton wrapper on table and brush the edges with water.
5. Place two teaspoon filling in the middle and fold diagonally to form a triangle.
6. Seal the edges and brush the center with water.
7. Fold the right edge and brush the center with water before folding the left edge.
8. In a large pot, boil excess water.
9. Add the thin wonton noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes over high heat, or until the noodles are cooked and al-dente. Set noodles aside.
10. Add the wontons to the boiling water and cook 7-9 minutes, or until cooked. Set aside
11. Add yu choy and cook for 4-6 minutes, until it is bright green and cooked.
12. In a large bowl, place the noodles, wonton, and yu choy.
13. Add scallions to garnish and hot chicken broth.
14. Serve and enjoy!
1 pound ground pork
1 pound shrimp, roughly chopped
1 tsp salt
1 tsp white pepper
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp rice wine
2 tsp cornstarch
Twin Marquis Wonton Wrapper, Hong Kong Style
2 tbsp water
2 stalk, yu choy
green scallions, to garnish
1 cup chicken broth, hot