1. Bring a medium pot of water to boil, cook the udon noodles for 2-3 minutes, rinse under cold water, drain well and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat, sauté ginger and garlic for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
3. Add in the onion, green and red peppers to stir fry for 2 minutes until they turn soft slightly.
4. Toss in the shrimp, continue to stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add the udon noodles and toss in all the seasonings at your own choice, stir fry for 2-3 minutes, make sure ingredients are mixed well and seasonings are spread evenly.
6. Sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds to serve and enjoy!