1. Bring a medium pot of water to boil, cook the udon noodles for 2-3 minutes, rinse under cold water, drain well and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat, sauté ginger and garlic for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
3. Add in the onion, green and red peppers to stir fry for 2 minutes until they turn soft slightly.
4. Toss in the shrimp, continue to stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add the udon noodles and toss in all the seasonings at your own choice, stir fry for 2-3 minutes, make sure ingredients are mixed well and seasonings are spread evenly.
6. Sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds to serve and enjoy!
16-20ea cooked shrimps
1 pack TM Udon
4 slices ginger, shredded
4 cloves garlic, sliced
1 ea onion, sliced
½ ea Red Pepper, sliced
½ ea Green Pepper, sliced
2 stalks green onion, cut into long strips
a handful of roasted sesame seeds for topping
2 Tbsp Cooking oil
Garnish Sesame Seed
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon cooking wine
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 teaspoon dark soy sauce