Pan-seared Chicken thigh
1. Season the chicken thigh with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
2. Preheat your skillet to medium-high. Then, add super-thin coating of oil or cooking spray to the pan. Add the chicken and cook for 4 – 5 minutes per side, turning once.
3. The chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165˚F, but you can take it off the heat at 155-160˚F and let it rest before serving.
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Whisk together soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, oyster sauce and sesame oil.
3. Boil noodles and drain.
4. Cook chicken in oil in a skillet. Transfer.
5. Sauté onions, scallions ginger paste and garlic and in oil.
6. Add drained noodles along with cooked chicken, toss with sauce.
7. Put fresh vegetables inside the bowl and make a yummy chicken yakisoba salad.