1. Place one spoonful of pumpkin pie filling in the center of the wrapper.
2. Dab water around the edges of the wrapper to adhere the edges.
3. Fold the wrapper in a half moon shape.
4. Pinch the edges to seal the dumpling shape.
5. Repeat to use all the filling.
6. Preheat skillet over medium heat.
7. Place up to 8 dumplings on the skillet.
8. Add ¼ cup of water to skillet.
9. Cover and let steam 3-4 min until all water evaporates.
10. Add oil and brown one side.
11. Serve with maple syrup and whipped cream (or topping of your choice).